How to use telephone symbol
Here is given some of the telephone symbols and signs with their Unicode characters and names to help you in choosing and using them:
☎ - ☎ - Black telephone symbol
☏ - ☏ - White telephone symbol
✆ - ✆ - Telephone location symbol
℡ - ℡ - Telephone Sign.
How to type telephone symbols (phone) on the keyboard
The telephone symbols (phone) list includes an emoji as a regular Unicode symbol. There are different methods you can use to insert these symbols in Windows, web documents, Mac, and smartphones. Below, there are guidelines for all of them to insert a telephone symbol.
How to insert telephone symbol in Windows Computers
Here is given the full list of alt code shortcuts to help you to insert the telephone symbols in your Windows computer:
– You may hold one of the alt keys and simultaneously type the digits using the number pad on your keyboard. For example, alt + 128241 will make one of a kind telephone symbol.
– On MS Word documents, you may type the code and then click the alt and x keys. For example, 260E and alt + X will make one of a kind telephone emoji symbol ☎.
The Windows shortcuts codes list with its symbol types and names:
☎ – Alt + 9742 – Telephone symbol emoji
℡ – Alt + 8481 – Telephone sign
⌕ – Alt + 8981 – Telephone symbol recorder
☏ – Alt + 9743 – White Telephone symbol
✆ – Alt + 9990 – Telephone location sign.
The Word Code shortcuts list with its symbol types and names:
☎ – 260E Alt + X – Telephone symbol
℡ – 2121 Alt + X – Telephone sign
⌕ – 2315 Alt + X – Telephone recorder
☏ – 260F Alt + X – White Telephone symbol
✆ – 2706 Alt + X – Telephone location sign.
How to use the Emoji Keyboard in Windows 10 to insert telephone symbol (phone)
Here are steps on how you can use the emoji panel in Windows 10 based computers to insert telephone symbols.
Step 1 – At first you need to place the cursor where you want to put the chosen symbol.
Step 2 – Then you should click on the “Win Logo +;” or “Win Logo + .” keys.
Step 3 – By clicking one of them each will open an emoji panel.
Step 4 – Then you need to write “phone” to filter all phone-related emojis symbols to make a search easy.
Step 5 – Next you should press on the chosen symbol to insert on your document.
How to insert telephone symbols in Mac
Mac supports only four digits hexadecimal code with alt or option key. Because of this, you may type the below-listed four telephone symbols using your keyboard shortcuts. Do not forget that you need to use the Unicode Hex Input method for the following shortcuts to get your preferred symbol.
Here are telephone symbols (phone), their names, and shortcut codes for your Mac to insert the phone symbols:
℡ – Option + 2121 – Telephone sign
⌕ – Option + 2315 – Telephone recorder
☏ – Option + 260F – White telephone
✆ – Option + 2706 – Telephone location sign.
For the remaining symbols including emoji, you need to use the Character Viewer app. Here are some easy steps to follow:
1) First you should place the cursor where you want to put the phone symbol.
2) After you press on the chosen place you must click the “Command + Control + Space” keys or also you can go to the “Edit > Emoji & Symbols” option which you can do from the menu.
3) This action will open the Character Viewer app.
4) Where you need to write “phone” in the search box to filter relevant symbols and make the search easy.
5) Then you just double click on the chosen symbol to insert on your document.
6) Also on some symbols, Mac offers font variations. You can preview the variant and choose from the list located on the sidebar.